Last updated: October 31, 2019
Last effective date: October 31, 2019
1. Please pay attention to your personal sensitive information or authority information
2. Minors, accompanied by legal guardians, should read carefully and decide whether to check and accept this policy.
1. Disclosure in more detail how our product functions collect, and the types and purposes of personal information collected and used.
a. How we collect your information
b. How we use your information
c. How do we save your personal information
e. Information Sharing and Shaping
f. How do you manage your information
g. Protection of minors
h. Applicable laws
i. policy update
j. How to contact us
a、How we collect your information
When you use our products and/or services, we need/may need to collect and use your personal information including the following two types:
1. In order to provide you with the basic functions of our products and/or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the corresponding information, you will not be able to use our products and/or services normally
2. In order to provide you with additional functions of our products and/or services, you can choose to authorize us to collect and use information. If you refuse to provide, you will not be able to use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve, but it will not affect your normal use of the basic functions of our products and/or services
You understand and agree:
1. We are committed to creating a variety of products and services to meet your needs. Due to the many types of products and services we provide to you, and the specific product/service scope that different users choose to use, the basic/additional functions and the type and scope of personal information collected and used will be different. Specific product/service function shall prevail
2. In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we are continuously working to improve our technology, and we may launch new or optimized functions from time to time and may need to collect, use new personal information, change purpose or method of using personal information. In this regard, we update this policy, and will separately explain to you the purpose, scope and use of the corresponding information through pop-ups, page prompts, etc., and provide you with a way to choose your consent, and obtain your consent to collect data and use later.
In the process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through various contact methods provided by Taidii, and we will answer you as soon as possible. When we provide you with products and services, we will collect your personal information and user information within the scope permitted by law. If you do not provide this information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the effects of related services.
(1) We will collect and use your personal information to implement the functions described in this policy
1. Register an account
a. Information necessary for registration/login
If you use our products and services, you need to register/log in (login means you register as a user of Taidii products) Taidii products, we will collect the following personal information according to your registration method:
Mobile phone number is the personal information that you actively provide to us when you choose to use your mobile phone number to register/log in or you provide your mobile phone number to the school and the school helps to add entry, as the information to identify your identity. When you choose to use your account password to register/log in, you actively provide us with personal information. You understand and agree that the mobile phone number you provide can be viewed by the teacher or principal of your child's school through Taidii products as a contact method for you. If you do not provide this information, you will not be able to register and log in to Taidii products and cannot be used normally All related functions of Taidii products.
(2) Independently choose perfect information
After you logging in, you can complete your personal information. Once you select, edit, and fill in your information, it is deemed that you have agreed to provide it. Please provide it with caution. You can improve your personal information, including changing your head, changing your account name, changing your mobile phone number, and setting your birthday. When you register the identity information of your children and their relatives, including the avatar, name, nickname gender, ID number, birthday, other information and the relationship of other relatives and mobile phone numbers in the child information. Your complete information above is used for registration or inquiries by your child's teacher or principal. We will not use this information for other commercial purposes or share it with third parties except for the purpose of using Taidii's product software services. When you change your avatar, you need to call your camera permission or album permission (ios system)/storage permission (android system). If you refuse to call, you cannot change your avatar. You understand and agree to use the head image and nickname to publicly display your own image.
2. Attendance sign-in
You can perform the attendance function in the scan, attendance and sign-in module:
If you use the scan code to sign in through the scan function, we need to apply for the permission to call your camera. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the scan function to scan the code to sign in, but it does not affect other functions that do not require this permission;
If you use face recognition to sign in through the attendance check-in module, we need to apply for the permission to call you. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the face recognition function to sign in, but it does not affect other functions that do not require this permission; Face recognition is mainly through uploading the face photo of you or your child, and using Ai face recognition technology to check in/check out the photo of your child and compare the child check-in/check-out photo with the submitted face recognition photo information , So as to determine the identity of the pick-up person or check-in/check-out student. If you refuse to upload, you will not be able to use the face attendance function, but it will not affect the use of other attendance functions. We will collect the face photos you upload, and we will not use them for other purposes except face recognition.
3. Post photos/videos
You can publish photos and recipes through the photo/video module. If you choose to take photos or videos by publishing photos/videos, we need to apply for your camera permission and recording permission. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the publishing. The function of taking photos or videos in photos/videos, but does not affect other functions that do not require this permission;
4. Registration of medication
You can add medication registration through the medication registration function: If you select the camera function through the registration medication information, we need to apply for the permission to call your camera. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the camera function in the registered medication information, but it will not affect Other functions that do not require this permission;
If you select the photo function by registering medication information, we need to apply for the permission to call your album (IOS system) or storage permission (Android system). If you refuse to call, you will not be able to add the photos in the album to the registered medication information. But it does not affect other functions that do not require this permission.
5. Leave Application
You can add a leave request through the leave request module. If you choose the camera function by submitting a leave request, we need to apply for the permission to call your camera. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the camera function in submitting the leave request, but it will not affect other needs. The function of the permission;
If you select the photo function by submitting the leave application, we need to apply for the permission to call your album (IOS system) or storage permission (Android system). If you refuse to call, you will not be able to add the photos in the album in the leave application. But it does not affect other functions that do not require this permission.
6. Home-school contact book
You can use the home-school evaluation function through the home-school contact book module: If you select the camera function through the home-school contact book, we need to apply for the permission to call your camera. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the camera function in the home-school evaluation, But does not affect other functions that do not require this permission;
If you select the photo function through the home-school contact book, we need to apply for the permission to call your album (ios system) or storage permission (Android system). If you refuse to call, you will not be able to add photos, but it will not affect other permissions that do not need this permission Function.
7. Growth record book
You can edit and organize the contents of the child's growth memorial book through the growth record book module: we will collect the photos, videos and other information you uploaded. We will not use it for other purposes except for making the growth record book.
If you choose the local upload function by editing the growth record book, we need to apply for the permission to call your album (os system) or storage permission (Android system). If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the edit time centralized upload local photo function. But it does not affect other functions that do not require this permission;
If you choose the function of taking photos or videos by editing the growth record book, we need to apply for the permission to call your camera and recording permission. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the function of taking photos or videos in the growth record book. Affect other functions that do not require this permission;
If you choose to upload the recording function by editing the growth record book, we need to apply for calling your recording permission. If you refuse to call, you will not be able to use the recording function of the editing record book, but it will not affect other functions that do not require this permission.
(2) Other information we collect
Device information: When you use our products or services on a mobile device, we will collect information related to your device based on the specific permissions you grant during software installation and use. Including: device model, operating system version, device settings, device identifier, MAC (media access control) address, lMEl (mobile device international identity code), advertising identifier (IDFA" and IDFV), integrated circuit card identification code (" ICCID”) and information about the location of the device (such as the corpse address, GPS location, and sensor information such as WFI access points, Bluetooth and base stations that can provide relevant information), so that we can count the number of devices using our products and services and perform device operations Our important basis for identifying real users, not plug-in software and machines, is mainly used for anti-cheating in the voting function of school announcement activities.
Network information: When you use our products or services while connected to the Internet, we collect the type of network you use for the purpose of understanding the user scenario of your use of the service.
Behavioural information: When you use our products or services, we will push similar products or services to you based on your reading habits or records of browsing, favourites, and concerns. We will access to obtain your location information after you turn on the location permission, and based on your location information, we will provide you with page displays, products and services that better meet your needs, such as recommending nearby discount information.
Log information: When you use our products or services, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our products or services and save them as log information. This information includes: (1) details about your usage time and frequency; (2) device statistics, critical operation paths, error logs, crash records, language and area; (3) Internet Protocol (IP) address, Browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This login information can help us better understand and improve our services, and are not used to identify any specific individual
Metadata: Metadata is usually technical data associated with user content. In short, it is data describing data. For example, it can describe the geographic location information contained in the picture (or similar files) and the time when the file was created, the rough character features contained in the picture, and the content contained in the picture. We will collect the metadata contained in the content you share through our services, such as shared photos taken or uploaded or records that cannot be used to identify any specific individual. These metadata are for the purpose of improving the service and are not used to identify any specific individual.
Forum information:Some of our products or services provide community forums for the public. Please be aware that if you publish information publicly on these applications, any user who can log in to the forum will be able to read your information. If you cannot delete your personal information from the community forum, you can contact us according to the contact information at the end of this policy. Sometimes, we may not be able to delete your personal information, in which case we will inform you of this situation and its reasons.
Address book:When you use the import or perfect family information service through the address book, we will irreversibly encrypt your address book information and only collect the encrypted information. The above information is sensitive information. Refusal to provide this information will only make you unable to use the above functions, but will not affect your normal use of other functions of Teddy products.
The proper terms contained in the above other information are explained as follows:
1. IMEI (Mobile Equipment International Identity Code): International Mobile equipment Identity, which is commonly referred to as mobile phone serial number and mobile phone "serial number", used to identify each independent mobile phone and other mobile communication equipment in the mobile phone network, which is equivalent ID card for mobile phone. In most terminal equipment, you can dial *#06# to query;/p>
2. MAC (Media Access Control) address: MAC (Media Access control or Medium access control) address, freely translated as media access control, or called physical address, hardware address, is used to define the location of network equipment. In the OSI model, the third-layer network layer is responsible for IP addresses, and the second-layer data link layer is responsible for MAC addresses. Therefore, a host will have a MAC address, and each network location will have an IP address dedicated to it. The MAC address is determined by the network card and is fixed;
3. Cookie: A cookie is a small file containing a series of text, which is stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you log in to a website or other network content;
In addition, in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and national standards, in the following circumstances, we may collect and use your personal information without your consent:
1. Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself;
2. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, including but not limited to legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
3. Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures
4. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
(3) How we use your information
The purpose of collecting user information and personal information is to better provide you with the quality of our products and services, and to ensure that we comply with the law. Based on the "Information We May Collect" section, we use your user information and personal information for the following purposes:
1. Product services: provide, process, maintain, improve, develop our products and/or our services provided to you, including customer support, and other services provided through equipment or products.
2. Statistical analysis: analyse and develop statistical information related to the use of our products and our services to better improve our products and services.
3. Create your account information: The personal information collected when creating an account through our products or services is used to create a user's personal account and profile page.
4. Convenient for your use of the community platform: personal information related to the community platform may be used for personal information page display, interaction with other users, and release of information.
5. Improve user experience: Analyse data on how users use our products and services, so that we can better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs in a targeted manner to improve user experience.
6. Provide accurate advertisements: provide you with more relevant advertisements instead of commonly placed advertisements.
7. Verify user identity:SMS verification during account login to ensure that unauthorized personnel cannot log in; authentic user authentication is carried out in accordance with the law to comply with legal requirements
8. Collect user feedback: Your feedback is extremely valuable to help us improve our business. In order to track your feedback, we may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep records.
9. Other:store and maintain information related to you for our business operations or fulfil legal obligations. 、How do we save your personal information
(4) How do we protect your personal information
1. Save the area
We store your personal information in Singapore in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations. Currently, we will not transmit the above information overseas
2. Protection method
We use reasonable measures to prevent the loss of information, improper use, authorized reading or disclosure. For example, in some services, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect your personal information; continuously improve technical means to strengthen the maintenance of software security; establish an information protection management system, etc. But please understand (in the Internet industry) that even if you do your best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information. You need to understand that the system and communication network you use to access our services may have problems due to factors outside our control.
3. Shelf life
The minimum storage period prescribed by law, such as the minimum storage period prescribed by the Cybersecurity Law; if not prescribed by law, generally speaking, we will only retain your personal for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of providing products or services information.
(6) Information Sharing and Disclosure
Except for the personal information that we actively collect, the text you publish through Teddy products, the photos and videos you upload, and the chat records of the IM chat process (hereinafter referred to as "the information"), we only store it on the server as data, in accordance with the "Internet Security Law and other laws, regulations, and regulatory policies require that we will not collect your information for other commercial purposes or information sharing, but when it meets the relevant national laws and regulations and policy requirements or the requirements of relevant national departments, We will use your information within the scope permitted by law, such as searching and screening your information for content that does not comply with laws, regulations, and public order and good customs, and submitting suspected violations of relevant laws and regulations to relevant national departments information. We will not sell any personal information to third parties. Unless the following circumstances occur, we have no right to share and/or disclose all or part of your personal information to third parties
I. To maintain national security and major public interests;
II. To protect the personal or property safety of others;
III. To protect the personal or property safety of others;
IV. Safeguard our legitimate rights and interests;
V. To achieve the purpose described in the "Information We May Collect" section, the prerequisite is that the recipient of such disclosure shall equally accept the constraints of this policy and provide adequate information protection;
VI. In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or comply with the requirements of government departments and judicial organs; usually the aforementioned requirements are to protect network security and protect the rights, property and safety of us, our users and third parties
(1. In accordance with the requirements of the competent education department and the consent of the user information provider, conditionally provide relevant information within the administrative jurisdiction of the competent education department
Sharing with authorized partners: We may entrust authorized partners to provide you with certain services or perform functions on our behalf, and we will only share them for the legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
a. Authorized partners of advertising services: Advertising partners may access such things as your device identifier (android), MAC (media access control) address, IMEI / (mobile device international identity code) identifier (IOS) , Location information, but will not collect your personally identifiable information. This information will be used to create an internal user ID, deal with the coverage and effectiveness of advertising, help us better achieve the accurate delivery of advertising information, and provide advertising information that is as relevant as possible to you
b. Authorized partners of in-app push services: Push partners will use SDK (software program development kit) in the services we provide, and may access such things as your device identifier, MAC (media access control) address, IMEI /(Mobile device international identity code), terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, platform type (android, IOS), application identifier, application version, geographic location information and IP address information, but will not collect your Personally identifiable information. This information is used to create an internal user number to help us better carry out accurate information push, avoid repeated delivery of information, and cause information interference to you.
c. Authorized partners of statistical services: Statistical partners will use SDK (software program development kit) in the services we provide, and may access such as device identifiers, MAC (Media Access Control) addresses, IMEI (Mobile Equipment International) Identity code), terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, session start/stop time, platform type (android, ios), application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, language location, geographic location information, time zone and network type (WIFI mobile network), but will not collect your personal identification information. This information is used to help us analyze the use of product features to better improve our products and services and improve your user experience.
(7) Sharing and/or disclosure with your explicit consent.
In particular, you understand and agree that the "album/video" and "growth record" modules in our products or services may allow third parties to watch videos and photos of you or your children, including those in the same class as your children , Parents in the same kindergarten, parents' relatives, friends, or our users or potential users may watch you or your child when watching remote real-time videos; parents in the same class as your children, parents in the same kindergarten, parents' relatives, and friends are watching When you grow up the album, you or the children you care about may be seen. We do not assume any risk and responsibility for the above information sharing and/or disclosure.
(8) How do you manage your information
You can access and manage your information in the following ways:
I. Query, correct and supplement your information/p>
You have the right to inquire, correct or supplement your information. You can do it yourself by:
1. Enter "My-Personal Information" to inquire, correct or supplement personal information;
2. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information we have collected, or if you want us to delete your personal information, you can contact us according to the contact information at the end of this policy. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receiving your email or letter, and will not collect, use, or disclose your personal information after that according to your request. Please note that after you withdraw your consent or delete your personal information, it may affect your use of some of our services
II. Delete your information
You can delete part of your information in the manner listed in "(-) Inquiry, Correction and Supplement of Your Information". In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information
1. If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
2. If we collect and use your personal information without your explicit consent;
3. If our handling of personal information seriously violates our agreement with you;
4. If you no longer use our products or services, or you actively cancel your account
5. If we no longer provide you with products or services forever. We decide to respond to your deletion request. We will also notify the subjects who have obtained your personal information from us as much as possible at the same time and require them to delete them in a timely manner (unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these subjects have independently obtained your authorization).
When you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, due to applicable laws and security technologies, we may not be able to immediately delete the corresponding information from the backup system. We will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing. Until the backup can be cleared or made anonymous
III. Cancel your account
You can submit an account cancellation application through "My-Settings-Account Management-Cancel Account". After you actively cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services, delete your personal information in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, or use Its anonymization.
(9) Protection of minors
(10) Applicable laws
This policy, including but not limited to the formulation, validity, interpretation, performance and dispute resolution of this policy, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore. We do not represent or guarantee that this policy complies with the privacy laws of any jurisdiction, therefore, you should not interpret this policy in accordance with such laws.
(11) Update of this policy
You understand and agree: We update this policy accordingly in accordance with laws and regulations or our business decisions, and you are willing to be bound by the revised policy. If a major change to this policy is involved, we will make it in the form of announcement or information push when necessary.
(12) How to contact us
If you have any questions about the content of this policy, please contact us in the following ways:
(1) Tel: +65 66357641;
(2) Mailing method: 79, Ayer Rajah Crescent, #02-23 Singapore 139955;
We will reply promptly after receiving your contact information.